Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Holy Vessels

I would take you as a vessel of My holiness
and have you walk out your salvation with fear and trembling.
I would take you as a holy vessel unto Me.
I would pour in My fresh oil and wine and as you allow Me to
move in you I would pour you out upon this world.

I would take those vessels of mine that are clean and willing
to walk in true repentance and holiness before Me
and pour them out.

As you come to Me again you shall be filled even to overflowing
and you will know that I am the Lord.
I am the Holy One of Israel.

I am preparing a people, a holy people, those that will walk in the
holiness of the Lord.
I am looking for ones that will walk a repentant walk and preach
repentance in this hour to all the nations of the earth and
not fear to say repent of sin, for the Lord is holy, and I am looking
for those that will tell people that they need to walk a repentant
walk before Me.

Holiness. Holiness. Holiness.
Without holiness no man shall see the Lord.

I am calling some of you to higher account because of your callings
and you are being called and set aside as holy vessels unto Me.
Holy vessels do not touch or taste the unclean thing.
They are set aside for the Lord.

You are set aside for Me so be holy in all manner of conversation.
Love holiness.
Love judgment.
I love judgment. I am the Lord.

I am walking and My eyes are searching for the precious.
Will you be one of those that are willing to be set apart in everything.
I am calling all of you that are willing to come for the bridegroom
is calling for His holy vessels that are ready for the Master's service.

Drink My children drink from the Word of God and as you drink from
the river of life you shall not be dry and you shall flow in the river of
My Word and the river of My Word will take you and you shall flow
with the river of God and go where I send you.

You shall land where I send you and as you are willing to go with the
flow of the Spirit of the Lord you shall be used mightily.
Be ready, in season and out of season to be used instantly.
I the Lord use My vessels at My choosing not yours.

Be ready to be used in ways that you think not. Flow with My river
in this hour for it shall at times overtake you and your natural
senses shall say no, but I the Lord will override them and take you
to places deemed pleasing to My Spirit and you shall touch
lives as few have, as you bow before Me, in the service of your
King.

I the Mighty One of Israel, shall take My holy vessels as they are fit
for the Master's service and use them.
Holy unto the Lord are My children to walk in this hour.
Be Holy for I am holy, says the Lord.
I the Lord am holy and there is nothing unholy in Me.
I am Holy.
Bless the name of the Lord.