Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Hidden Treasure

Get ready to see my glory revealed.
I am going to reveal my glory.
How I long to reveal my glory in you.

You have been hidden aside for a season.
But it is now a new season
And I am going to reveal my glory in you.

You have felt that often you have been
left aside, but I say unto you it is time
that I reveal my glory.

Look inside and see the glory that I have
prepared for the world to see.
Look inside and see the treasure I have
in you.

I have treasure inside that even you are
not aware of.
I am that treasure and I would have you
to begin to manifest that glory inside to
a lost world.
Take the treasure inside and give it out.

There is gold inside and I would have you
hand out the treasure that has been
hidden.

Do not doubt, but see the glory.
I have the glory of healing to be handed out.
Pray for the sick and they shall recover.

There is the glory of my Spirit that rests upon
you that I would transfer to another.
There will be a divine imparting of my glory
as you are obedient, reach out and pray.

The gifts will be imparted by the laying on of
hands.
I will reveal to you whom you will pray for and
will give you fresh opportunities.

Look for and pray for fresh opportunities.
They are your friends and neighbors.
Look and see fresh opportunities, for this is
a new season one where I would manifest
my glory.

Take my gospel and go with it into the streets.
Tae my gospel and give it away.
Freely you have received, freely give.

Hand out fresh manna from heaven.
Hand it out fresh daily.
Do not give out the old, but wait on me for a
fresh infusion of my heavenly bread.

I will give to you fresh words, living words,
words of life.
Yes, my words are rhema words, rhema words
for specific people, words that shall cut to the
quick and bring them in.

Do not be afraid to go and prophesy to those
in need.
I will give you words of love and words of
comfort.
You shall reach the lost.

You must go where they are.
I have come to seek and save those that are
lost.

Get ready, get ready and reach out to the lost.
Reach out to the hurting.
Reach out to the dying.
Let my glory be manifested in you.

Give out of the hidden treasures of life,
for in me are hidden treasures.
You will have more treasure to bestow
as you give out, for I will give you new
treasures for each one.

There are stones that I will give out, precious
stones.
Stones that will tell a story.
Those precious stones will tell a story of life.
Those precious stones will reach many.

Those stones are in my Word and as the
priest had the precious upon their heart, I
have filled your heart with precious stones.
Give them out.
I see them there and they are precious.

Do not look and say "where are they", but
know that you are my precious stones
and inside you is the precious.
You are upon my heart
and I would have you to give out of the
precious stones to others.

Take and give out of the manna I have
given you.
Light up the life of others by giving out of my
precious nuggets, they are gold stones and
silver stones, stones of truth, stones of great
value, beyond price.

They are stones that bring eternal life.
In each stone there is a truth from my Word
and as they take that stone and eat of that
stone, it shall melt in their mouth and become
bread and life.

As they eat of the manna they shall know that
they have tasted me.
Fresh manna, is hidden in the treasures of my
Word.
Give out the precious stones of my Word.
Give them out that others might live and see
my glory, for I am the Chief Corner Stone.

Give me out, I am waiting
for you to give out
The Chief Corner Stone.