Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2008

A Call to War

This is a call to battle.
This is a call to war.
This is a call to stand for the Lord your God.
This is a call to do what I have called you to do.
This is a call to stand for the things of God.

This is a call to walk in victory.
This is the time to lay aside defeat.
Arise beloved arise.
Stand beloved stand.
Take the Sword of the Spirit.
Take My Word and eat it and as you do you will
be strong and do great exploits in My name.

Take the Name of Jesus and use My Name to defeat
the foe.
Arise and stand for this is a call to war for the truth
of My Word.
Get angry at the enemy and what he is doing in your
life.
Defeat him.

You have been given My authority.
The price was paid for you to walk in victory.
The price was paid for your health children.
I paid the price for you to overthrow the works of
darkness.
I have paid the price for all of My children to walk in victory.

I paid the price that you would go into the enemy's
territory and take back what the thief has stolen.
Take it back beloved.
My Sword will defeat the powers of darkness.

You are light. Dispel the darkness.
Shine your light on him and he will run.
Shine the Word of God on Him and he will be exposed.
Expose him beloved, expose him.

Warriors arise and go after Him in the power of My Spirit.
Do not relent go after him and do not back down.
Take a firm stand. Stand and hold your ground. Keep
standing.
Do not be negligent.

Arise and know My love for you.
I am your God and will lead you into the battle.
You are not alone.
You are a mighty army.
I will teach you and fight with you.
You are the army of the Lord.

Go forward.
Hear the call to war.
Hear in the Spirit the sound of weapons being
sharpened.
Hear the call to be ready.
Take all I have given you and use those weapons
of war to defeat your enemy.

Arise in the power that is in the name of Jesus.
Take your place.
Pray and intercede.
Pray in the Spirit.
Read My Word.
Worship and praise Me as you go forward with the
two edged sword in your mouth.
Cry out the Word of the Lord and declare it as you go.

Hear the sound of the Spirit of God as he is saying
follow Me into battle.
I have won already so do not fear but get armed
and advance.

Do not give up.
Fight together.
As one mighty army you shall win.