Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Believe the Word of the Lord

Prophecy - Believe the Word of the Lord
by Patricia Hamel

My children need to believe the truth in My Word.
I am the Spirit of Truth and will lead and guide you
into all truth.

Believe the Word of God for it is the Truth.

I am speaking Truth into your hearts.
The enemy has been working to seriously undermine
your hearing My Word.
He has attempted to undermine your trust in Me.

He has worked overtime to feed the lie into My children.
He is the father of lies and has no part in your life.

My Word is the Truth and it is life.
Will you believe the Word of the Lord?

The truth My beloved children is that you can do all
things through Christ who will give you the strength and
the enemy has said it is impossible.

I say it is possible and I am the Lord.
Who will you believe?
Believe the Word of the Lord.

My Word is rich and it is powerful, it is sharp and
goes where it is sent.
Send My Word to where I would have it sent.
Pray and direct My Word at the enemy and he will
have to flee.

Does My Word not say "resist the devil and he shall
flee from you".
Resist him beloved.
Resist him.
You are not warring against flesh and blood and you
are going have to fight with the spiritual weapons that
I have given you.

Beloved have I not given you weapons that you can
do battle with.
Have I not given you the power of My Holy Spirit for you
to quench all the fiery darts of the enemy.

Why do you not use what I have given you?
I have given you My authority.
My name, the key to doing battle and winning.

The name of Jesus, beloved. The name of Jesus, beloved.
The name of Jesus, beloved.
I have given you My name to use.
Use it.
War with it.
Take authority with it.
Win with My name.

Beloved I look at My army and she is not yet ready.
Get ready beloved.
Wake up Beloved.
Arise Beloved.
Shine Beloved.

It is time Beloved.
Arise out of your slumber and sleep.
Get prepared and get ready.

This is a call from Me beloved.
I am not calling your neighbor.
I am calling you to arise and let your light shine.

Do not think the call is for another?
It is for you.
Wake up beloved.

You are capable at putting the enemy to flight.
You are capable at sending him away.
You are capable at setting captives free.

You beloved are capable.
You are powerful in Me, beloved.
Arise beloved of Mine.

Take care beloved that you put on your armor.
You need to be wearing the full armor of God.
You also need to have My love.
I am love.

I would be your first love.
Allow Me to be first above all else
and love Me first.

Children you are so busy about so much.
Beloved time is of the essence and time must
be put into My Kingdom.

Be Kingdom seekers,
and not self seekers.
Seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness
and everything will be added unto you.

I will add to your ministry as you place Me first.
All that is not build on Me shall fall but Beloved
I am building a Kingdom that shall never end.

No longer will you accept the lie of the foe in areas
of health or finances or reports that you hear for you
will hear the Word of the Lord in your ear.

As the enemy speaks a word, I shall have already spoken.
My Word has been spoken and it is written that man shall
live by every Word that proceeds out of the mouth of God.

Speak the Word.
Send the Word.
Deliver the Word for it will not come back void but will go
where it is sent.
Send it to the sick and the lost and the dying and as you have
freely received, freely give.

Spend time beloved with your love.
As you whisper in My ear, I shall speak into
yours.
As you hear My voice, you shall answer Me.

O beloved, I have so much for you if you will but take the
Word of the Lord and believe it.

Believe My Word. Believe My Word. Believe My Word.

This is the Word of the Lord beloved. Believe the Word of the Lord.