Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Speak, Declare, Decree

It is time for my people who are called by my name
to humble themselves and pray and call upon me and
to turn from the wicked ways and they shall hear
from heaven and I will heal their land.

It is time to call upon me.
It is time for you to reach out and call upon my name.
I have a name that is above all names
and it is time to call upon me.

I will answer you as you call.
I will hear as you call out unto me in repentance.
Think not that I will not hear for my ears are
open to the cry of my children.

See if I will not do what my Word says if only you
but call upon me.
It is time and long overdue that my children call
upon me.
I will answer.
I will rebuke the devourer for your sake if you will
but call on me.

Take time to bend your knee and call upon me.
Call upon me for your Nation.
Call upon me for those of your community.
Call upon me for your families and those that do
not know me, even in other lands.

You will reap what you sow.
Your prayer life will reap.
Your words spoken shall reap.
I say you will reap what you sow.

Sow life and you shall reap life.
Sow my Words and you shall reap the fruit of my Word.
Call upon me and expect me to answer you.
I will answer you beyond your expectations.

Call upon me and I will hear you, as you cry out in secret
I shall reward you openly.
Start now. Begin to pray.
Begin to seek my face.
Know me.

Call, call, call and I shall answer you.
Know that I can change circumstances.
Speak my words into them.
Know that I can change people.
Speak into their lives.

Know that I can change Nations.
Speak into them.
Speak into your Nation.
Speak my words and my power shall begin to flow.
You have not because you ask not.

Speak, declare, decree the Word of the Lord.
Take the sword and use it.
Speak, declare and decree the Word of the Lord.

My Word is sharp and will go where it is sent.
Take the Word of the Lord and send it out of
your mouth.
It is time not to just let my Word sit inside you
and wonder, should I speak it.

Take my Word, speak, declare, decree and see
if it shall not come to pass.
It shall come to pass even in the heavenlies that
my Word shall bring down the enemy.

Speak my words in unity of the Spirit and the
works of darkness shall be brought to naught in
your Nation, for I am the Lord and I declare it.
Take my Word, it is a sword.
Take the sword of the Lord, sharpen it and use it.
Take the words of your mouth and send them out.
They shall go out into the realm of the Spirit
and shall do a work.

Words are sharp threshing instruments in the mouths
of my children, take, declare and decree my Words.

It is time, it is time, it is time.
Take my Word, declare and decree it before Me and
before the enemy.
Decree my words and the battle shall be won.



Patricia Hamel