Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Increased Anointing

FROM GOD'S HEART TO YOURS



I am establishing you as you have seen through
the days and months that have gone by.
I am taking you and you are going to walk in an
increased anointing and you will begin to speak
personal words of prophesy into the lives of those
I place on your path.

These words shall surely come to pass as you trust
Me to fill your mouth.
I have been taking you and molding you for My
purposes and the training has been difficult but you
are pressing through and will now hear Me in a
deeper way.

I am looking for pinpoint obedience as you hear
My voice.
As you obey Me you shall walk even deeper in
hearing the voice of My Spirit.
Obedience to Me in every thing is what I am
looking for.
I am looking for those that will do what I tell them,
when I tell them and in the way that I give
instruction for it to be accomplished.
You have had a taste and I will give you more
as you are willing to come deeper.
Leave the shore and swim.