Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Take Ground And Keep It

I am drawing you by My Spirit.
I am drawing you into My presence.
I am drawing you into My Word.

I would have you spend time with Me in My Word.
It is life to you beloved and you need to be
cleansed and refreshed by it daily.

Many of mine do not spend adequate time with Me
fellowshipping with Me in the Word.
I am the Word of God and it is through My Word
that you will gain the needed strength to walk in
the Spirit and fight the battle.

Your warfare has increased to a new level and so you
must increase your time with Me to a new level and
stay ahead of your adversary.

You must gain higher ground.
Gain it and stand there.
Having done all, stand.

Be full of My truth.
My Word is truth and it is life.
Draw nigh to Me through My Word and you will gain the
need strength to fight in this battle and win each battle.

My Word has the necessary insight and I will give you
wisdom on how to fight the good fight of faith.
You will fight and win.
Beloved, take a stand.
Fight and win.

Stand and hold your ground.
You are not warring against flesh and blood but against
the principalities and powers of this world and against
spiritual wickedness in high places.

You are going to need to develop strategies through the
Spirit of God to fight and win.
Time at My feet will sharpen you and the Spirit of God and
the Word of God together will give you a freshness to your
walk.
Yesterdays strategies will not work today.

Pray for new strategies.
Pray for wisdom.
Pray to know My leading.
Pray without ceasing.
Pray and stand against all obstacles.
Stand and fight with Me
for I am calling you forward into formation.
Fall into the line of My Word.
Line up with it
and you shall have great success in all that
you put your hand to.
Arise. Arise. Arise.
Stand. Stand. Stand.
Fight. Fight. Fight.
Walk in love. Walk in love. Walk in love.
You shall overcome by the Blood of the Lamb
and the Word of your testimony.