Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2008

My People are too Burdened

Beloved, many of your hearts are burdened as you hear
the Words of the prophets coming forth.
Many of you are in inner turmoil and worried.

My beloved children did I not tell you not to worry
but that these things were first to come to pass.
Did I not say be of good cheer for I have overcome
the world?

I overcame the world my precious ones and you too
shall overcome the world.
Give the burden of your hearts over to me.
Many of you fret and worry and it adds not one more
day to your life.

Be of good cheer for I overcame the world.
Lift up your eyes unto the hills from whence your
help comes from.
I am a very present help in your time of trouble.

You are being shaken beloved but it is only unto
death of all that is not of me.
Should you not be rejoicing in that you are becoming
more like Me.
You were made in the image of God and are now
being restored to My image.
What the fall of man caused, I am redeeming.

I died for a purpose and that purpose was to bring
life forever.
In Me you shall never die.
Beloved do not look at your temporal body which
is made of dust
but look unto Me and see that who you are will
live forever.
You have the hope of eternal life and that life is
in the Son.

He who has the Son has life and he who does not
have the Son does not have life.

Beloved, you are clean through the word I have
spoken to you.
Look into the mirror of My Word and you will
see much and I will shake off that which is not
Holy as you spend time with Me in My Word
and before Me.

Draw closer to Me, My beloved Bride.
Draw closer to Me.
Come to Me all of you that are carrying those
heavy burdens and lay them at My feet.

The foot of the cross is where you need to leave
those heavy loads.
They are too cumbersome for you to carry.
Why do you carry them when you know that
I will carry them for you?

Give over all your cares of this life and carry
only the burden of the Lord that I will put on
your heart.
The blessing of the Lord adds no hardship
with it.

Come unto Me, My precious ones and call
upon Me and I will answer you.
Yes, I will answer you in ways that you will
not comprehend. Beloved I am your Father,
your high priest and soon coming King.

I live to make intercession for you.
How can you not be victorious with Me
interceding for you. My Father hears the
intercession of the Son.
I hear your intercession as it comes up
before Me.

Intercede beloved, intercede.
Do not look to others and be examining their walk.
Examining your own walk with Me.
Come before Me in intercession not feeling that you
have to but because of your love for Me.

I love it when My beloved comes before Me.
I would that My beloved would awaken for I have
much to give her and
I will use her mightily as she stands with Me.

Stand with Me.
Fellowship with Me.
I long for more fellowship with you Beloved.
Will you come to Me.
Even in the night hours I wait to hear your cry.
You sleep but I wait to hear the heart of the
intercessor cry out and call upon Me for the souls
of men.

I long to hear you say Father.
I long to hear you call Me by My name.
The name of Jesus should be on your lips and My
name has been given to you.

I am your advocate and so you always have
someone to defend you.
I am your advocate.
This means that I stand there in the circumstances
of your life with you.
I am working on your behalf.
Yes, know that I am working on your behalf.

Do not be discouraged.
Rejoice in the Lord always and again I say rejoice.

Guard your joy.
It is a fruit of My Spirit.
If the enemy can come and rob you of your joy then
he has taken your strength to fight the battle.
Beloved, the joy of the Lord is your strength to stand
and walk and live in Me.

Maintain your garden.
Water it and keep it free from the weeds of everyday
life.
To tend a garden you need to care for it daily.
Watering your garden with My Word will keep it well
tended.

Beloved it is the little foxes that come into the vineyard
to spoil the precious fruit while it is yet immature.
Guard the precious fruit in your garden and chase
the foxes out in My name.

Use My name Beloved.
You forget to use the keys of the kingdom and the
name of Jesus is the first and foremost Key.
I Jesus am the door and the key to eternal life.
Use the keys of the Kingdom that I have given you.

Realize that those keys have been given to you and it
is you who must open the doors that should be open
and shut the doors that should be shut.
I left the keys of My Kingdom for you to use.
Use them.
Today if you hear My voice act upon what I am
saying to you and begin to use the keys of the
Kingdom to open the doors you desire to be open.
There are keys in My Word.
There are answers to the doors in My Word.
Glean from the Word and I will teach you.

I will teach you My Word as you spend time with Me.
Allow Me to teach you.
Be teachable and do not think that you know
everything because I teach those that are teachable.
Be teachable.
Be ever willing to learn for you will always be a
student of My Word you will never have arrived
until you leave this life and enter into Eternal life.

Remember what I am saying to you.
Do not just disregard My Words but hear the voice
of My Spirit and what the Spirit of the Lord is saying
unto the body of Christ.
Prepare yourself and get ready for I am about to do
a new thing.

Get ready for those things that are unexpected and
do not live in the earthy and mundane world but live
in the heavenly realm.
You are not in this world and you are not seated here
but you are seated in heavenly places with Me.
I will say it to you again beloved.
You are seated in heavenly places with Me.

It takes awhile for some of mine to get this into
their hearts.
Open your heart and receive the Word of the Lord
for I am saying I am there for you in all
circumstances and I am your victory and your
shield. I will be all that you need.
Remember I am all that you need.

Desire Me.
Need Me.
Call out to Me.
I am there for you.
Beloved, I Jesus am with you.
I am with you always.