Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2008

God Will Use You

I am going to take you and use you as one that will
stand in the gap, says the Lord. You will stand in the
gap for My people. Pray for My people for My people
are going through great difficulties and I would have
you to stand in the gap for them.

I will lay them upon your heart, says the Lord. Yes,
I will put individuals upon your heart andyou will
stand there on behalf of My Bride and on behalf of
Israel.

Moses stood in the gap on behalf of the children of
Israel and I honored his faith. I say unto you as
Moses stood in the gap, so I would have you to stand
there on behalf of the children of God.

Their sins are many but as you stand there and one
by one they are prayed for, their sins shall be white
as snow. I would move in you and My Spirit is even
now stirring to move you to prayer and you do not
always know what to do with that moving of My
Spirit but I would have you to yield and to pray
for My children are needy.

You have been blessed by me, says the Lord,
beyond many and as one that has been blessed
by Me I would have you to stand in for those
that have been less fortunate than yourself and
intercede for their deepest needs.

Do not look to your needs in any way but as you
intercede for others I will take care of your needs,
says the Lord.

You do not pray for yourself but I have made it so
and as you stand in for others your prayers for
them will bring divine blessing on your household,
says the Lord.

Yes, I am taking you and raising you up as an
instrument in My hand, one that will stand and
speak My Words without fear of criticism, for I
am building in you a thickness in the Spirit so that
those words that have been spoken against you
will fall to the ground.
They shall be as dust under your feet.

I am raising you up as one that shall minister the
Word of the Lord unto My people and their
hearts shall be touched, their hearts will hear My
Words under the anointing of My Holy Spirit and
they shall be set free to be all I would have them to
be in Christ.

Yes, I am taking you and making you a sharp
threshing instrument in My hand and I will make
you a gazing stock in My Kingdom that will bring
glory to My name because you will be willing to be
a fool for My sake.

You will be one that will love the unlovely and take
care of those that others do not care about.
The fear of man shall be gone and you shall minister
the Word under the power of My Spirit. It shall be
an anointed Word. Claim that what I have spoken,
I shall do, says the Lord.
I am God and I will have the last say in whom I will
use in these days and I am looking for yielded
vessels, those that I can fill with My Words and ones
that will obey Me without question but will do what
I say and will honor Me.

You have gone through much to be brought to this
place, says the Lord and the testings of My Spirit
are not finished. I have not finished with any of My
children. I am honoring you and those that would
not honor you will now honor you.
I am making you an instrument that will bring glory
to the body of Christ as My body is in desperate
need of building. Build My Body with My Words
and uphold My holy name.