Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Prepare Prepare Prepare

I am calling you My beloved children into a time
of preparation. It is time My children to prepare
your hearts before Me. It is time to come aside
and take more time in My precious Word.

It is time to enjoy My presence.
Draw close to Me and I will draw close to you.
It is time My beloved to prepare for the difficult
times that are coming upon the earth.
There are times coming that are as never before
since the foundation of the world.
You are living in the last days beloved.
You My precious ones are in pain hearing this
as many of you are yet not prepared to leave
the world behind.
I say unto you My precious ones there is nothing
in the world for you.
You are in this world but not of it, even as I was
in it but not of it.

It is time My beloved to come aside with Me
and spend time with Me and be refreshed,
says the Lord.
I am calling you into My presence for this is
the place to prepare.
This is the place, close to Me, to prepare for
what is coming on the earth.
Beloved at My feet is the place of preparation.
You need to come before me, and spend time on
your face before me.
This is where you need to prepare.

Think not that you will be prepared for the
natural if you do not prepare in the spiritual,
says the Lord.
I am calling you into your prayer chambers.

I am calling you.
Come now beloved.
Come now.

Prepare. Prepare. Prepare.

Now is the time to prepare with your hearts
open before Me.
Beloved bring all to Me.
Bring all of your hurts and all of your
disappointments and bring everything to Me.
I will work in your heart so that your roots
will go deep in Me.

There will be a falling away and My beloved
I would not have you to fall away.
Come closer to Me.
Do not think that you can not fall away.

It is only as you stay close to me and realize
your weaknesses that you will be strong in the
Lord your God.
Beloved, it is time to prepare.

Prepare. Prepare. Prepare.

Prepare in the spiritual for what shall come
in the natural.
Seek My ways.
The ways of the Lord are always right and pure,
but the way of the man seems right unto him,
but the end is death.

Seek My ways.
Seek My face.
Draw close to Me.
Prepare for the way of the Lord.
Make the crooked places straight.
Prepare for the return of the Lord.

I will return when it is least expected and
I am returning for a glorious bride.

Times of persecution are coming upon the
earth beloved and I would prepare you for
those times.
I would have you to spend all the time
possible in My Word and know Me.
Know Me.

Prepare. Prepare. Prepare.

I am preparing you beloved and I am making
you ready because I love you with an
everlasting love that is so deep that I
do not want one of you left unprepared.

Take heed, beloved and listen for My voice.
You can hear My voice and another you will
not follow as you learn to discern My voice.
You will hear My voice and another you will
not follow. Develop a listening ear.

I am calling you and I would have you to hear
the Word of the Lord.
I am speaking through all of My prophets
today and I would have you to have an
understanding of what I am saying to My church.

Weigh what you hear and then seek Me.
Hear the Word that is being spoken by My
servants and spend time in preparation.
You will be thankful to have spent time with Me.
You will gain much needed strength for the days
that are ahead.
I will refresh your soul.

Prepare now rejoicing and you will rejoice later
that you came aside to Me.
The time in My Word is of great value.
You will find Me there.
Now is the time to pray and seek Me.
The Spirit of God and the Word of God will always
agree.

One will not be contrary to the other.
Time in My Word and time listening to Me speak
to you will prepare you for what lies ahead.

Guard you joy during these difficult times for
My joy is your strength.
Guard it carefully.
Let no man take it from you.
The joy of the Lord is indeed your strength.

I am a present help in times of trouble and do not
doubt that I am with you at all times and will never
forsake you or leave you.

Trust Me.
Now is the time.
Prepare. Prepare. Prepare.
I am calling you.
Beloved I am here.
Come closer,
I am calling you near to Me.
Do not fear.
It is time to hear
that I am calling you.