Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Blood of Jesus

FROM GOD'S HEART TO YOURS



Have you thought about the power there is in the blood that I shed for you?
How often do you think about My blood or the cross?
I presented My blood to the Father.
My sacrifice was and is perfect.
I said "it is finished".
You can now come boldly and enter in.
Come daily to the cross.
Daily come to Me and live at the cross.
The degree that you live at the cross
will determine the power you have in
living the resurrected life.
I died and rose again for you to have life.
Real meaningful life starts and ends by
appropriating the cross in your life and walking
in faith. My children love My power but not
many want to obtain it by going the way of the
cross.
Come today to the cross and let the blood I
shed for you work in your life.
There is life in the blood of Jesus and it has
the power to change you forever.
Come to the cross.
Die daily. Take up your cross and follow Me.