Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Overcoming

I am the Lord and I am calling my people to arise.
I say unto you it is time that my people arise and
as you arise I shall be with you and I shall be all that you
need to stand in this day and having done all to stand.
Stand my people. Stand. Arise my people arise. I
am your light and your salvation.

I am the Lord your God and I will give you wisdom
to fight this battle and win the battle. I am your
wisdom. I am your light. I am the God that healeth
thee. I am the one that will prosper and make the
crooked paths straight.

Arise and I will be your light upon the path. I will
lead you into the battle by My Spirit and My Spirit
shall arise in you and shall be your rear guard. I am
the power and it is my anointing that will break the
yoke. The yoke that has been upon my people will
be broken by the spirit of intercession that shall arise,
yes it shall arise in you and you shall be my battle
axe and weapon of war. You shall do battle and you
shall win for I am the Lord.

Take my sword and begin to fight my children.
Begin to do warfare even in the quiet place and
then you shall take the battle into higher places.
Wage this war wisely together and you shall win.

I am the victory that overcame the world.
I am the victory and you have the victory because
you have me. You have me and I will help you to
contend for the faith. Contend and win. Contend
and win.
Contend and win.

I am the Lord that will lead you into the
battle. Do not go ahead of me but wait on Me.
Wait on Me. I will lead, guide and direct you even
unto death. I hold the keys of the Kingdom and I
will show you how to open doors and shut doors.
I will show you which keys to use and when to
use them. I am all power. I am God Almighty. I
strike and the enemy falls. I am God.

The foe is defeated. Remember this. The enemy
has been defeated. Appropriate this by faith in Me.
He is a defeated foe that will run as you go after
him in the power of the Lord your God. Go on the
offensive at my leading and do not always be on
the defensive. This war must be fought on both
fronts. Wage this war with My skill. I have given
you the skill to fight and as you get into my Word
and saturate yourself with My Word you shall have
the authority and victory that overcomes all
obstacles.
It will overcome the world.

Walk as overcomer's. Be overcomer's. Arise and
overcome all the works of darkness. At My name
the enemy must flee. He must flee. He must flee.
Do not doubt. He has to flee at the power in My
Name. I am God Almighty, King of Kings
and Lord of Glory.
At My Name the name of Jesus. He will flee.

Be victorious. Walk as overcomer's and those
that are overcomers will walk with Me in white.
Overcome beloved, overcome.