Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Write the Vision

I have set a vision before you.
You have had prophetic words spoken into your
life. These words have been tested and tried and
you know they are of God.

Time has gone by and you are still waiting for these
words to come to pass.
Do not be discouraged and do not loose sight of the
words that I spoke to you.
Hide the Word in your heart and write the vision
down. The vision is for an appointed time set by
Me. I am speaking into your life and working
daily in you so that when the time comes you will
be prepared to do My work.
Right now prepare what I tell you to prepare and
walk in My Word.
Do not allow the religious spirit to kill your vision.
Many well meaning people will speak words to
discourage you and these words are often spoken
in ignorance but used by the enemy.
Write down what I have spoken to you and wage
war with that word.
At an appointed time as you are obedient the
vision will come to pass.

2 Then the LORD answered me and said:
"Write the vision
And make it plain on tablets,
That he may run who reads it.
3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time;
But at the end it will speak,
and it will not lie.
Though it tarries, wait for it;
Because it will surely come,
It will not tarry. Habakkuk 2:2,3 (NKJV)