Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Come to Me While There is Time

Come to Me While There is Time
by Patricia Hamel

I am calling men to allow me to change their heart.
You need a new heart.
Your old heart is full of sin.
If you will come to me, I will give you a new heart
and a new life.

I am calling and saying "come unto Me"
for I am the God that healeth thee of all
thy diseases, of all thy sicknesses and I
will heal your heart of sin if you will but allow
me to come in.

Will you allow me to come in and meet with you?
Will you allow me to take your heart of stone
and make it a heart of flesh?
I am drawing you.

Come unto me while there is time.
I am knocking at the door of your heart
and saying come unto me while there is time.
Come unto me and I will touch your life.
I will do great and wonderful things for you.
I will make many changes, so many changes
that you will not recognize yourself.

Will you come unto me and bring all your
troubles and bring them to me?
I died for you that you might have life.
Will you come and receive life eternal?

That life is in my Son Jesus Christ.
Come to me and live.
You have a choice.
Choose life and live.

Choose to stay in you pattern of sin and
you will die in your sins.
Heaven is real. Hell is real also.
I would keep you out of there.

Choose where you will spend eternity.
Choose to spend eternity with me.
It is a decision that you will never regret.
Again, I say "come unto me while there is
time, come unto me and live."

I am calling, I am calling you to come unto
me while the door is open and the time is
right.

Do not wait until tomorrow for that day may
not come.
Come to me now.
I am calling you now.
Make the decision now while my spirit is
calling you.
Many have waited and said I will and they
have waited too long.

I am calling you now to come unto me for
I desire to give you life.
Choose life.