Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Look at My Power





You have come to the realization that of your own self you can do nothing.
I have allowed you to come to this place and you will be at this place many times in your life.
Truly, My Word says of your own self you can do nothing.
It is only as you walk in the power of My Spirit that you will be able to walk the Spirit filled life.
It is one where you must die, that I will live in you.
I Jesus would live in you in all My fullness and all of My glory.

I am the Lord that parted the red sea. Can I not take care of the circumstances in your life?
I am the Lord that enabled Joshua and Caleb to move into the promised land and take territory that others thought impossible to take.
I am the Lord that stopped the mouth of lions, can I not show you how to fight the battle and win against an already defeated foe.
I am the Lord that opened prison doors at night can I not open your prison doors.

Can you not see Me for who I am?
I am the Word of God.
I do abundantly above all you ask or think.
Think outside of the box that you are in.

Break open the box and come out.
Freedom is not inside of the box but freedom is in Christ.
Begin to think as I think by reading My Word.
Do not think as man thinks but think as I think.

Think God thoughts.
Did I not speak the world into existence?
Did I not frame it by the Word of God?
Have I not set up boundaries that the water does not pass over?
I am asking you these questions.
Answer Me.
Did I not do these things?

Surely I am the same then as I am now for I have not changed.
Was I not able to settle disputes in My Word?
Can I not give you wisdom to settle yours.
Wisdom in abundance is yours for the asking.

Pray for Wisdom.
Believe that I am giving it to you.
Be wise in all that you do.

The time is short.
It is time to come out of your box.
Come out of your hiding place.
I am calling you to come forth.
Come forth and then go back to My Word
for the refreshing of My Spirit.

Live and dwell in My Word for the hour is soon coming that
you will be glad to have spent even one hour in My Word.
Do not miss those precious times with Me.
Sit at My feet.
Come aside for refreshing and then you will give out fresh bread.

Do not give out the old but come to Me so that you can give out the new?

Walk a repentant walk before Me.
Search your heart daily.
Yes, daily search your heart and keep our communication open by walking a repentant walk before Me.

This will require your knowing My Word
and hearing My voice.
Walk beloved in obedience to My voice.

Obedience is better than sacrifice.
Obey Me in all that you do.
Obey Me for in obedience comes blessing and favor of God.

I will favor those that obey Me.
I will bless those that bless Me and are obedient children.
I will bless those and use those that are walking in true Holiness and not lip service before Me.
It is not impossible or I would not ask you to do it.
As you take steps of obedience it will become easier to obey
the next time that you have a choice to make.

Come and let us reason together, says the Lord.
Is obedience to Me not the best for you.
You have tried it your way and see that it does not work.
Come with Me and I will talk with you as a Father talks with His child and I will teach you the obedience I walked on this earth as I obeyed My Father in all things.

Let us reason together.
You know in your heart that all else is sinking sand around you and that I alone am the solid Rock.
Stand on the Rock and walk in obedience before Me.

Beloved as you see Me you will move Me and hunger for more obedience in your life.
Walk in obedience and I will use you mightily.
Nothing pleases Me more than seeing My children walk in obedience to My Word.
Out of it flow the very issues of life.

Obedience. Obedience. Obedience.
Out of repentance will come obedience.
You will be blessed as you walk in love toward Me.
I am a Father that loves you and am hungering for more time with you so that you might walk with a perfect heart before Me.

Hear My heartbeat. It will bring complete obedience to My Word. You shall reap the fruit of obeying My Word.