Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2008

The Character of God

Many do not understand my character,
says the Lord.
I am a holy righteous God.
My ways are not your ways, says the Lord,
nor are my thoughts your thoughts.
They are past finding out.

My children you see Me through a glass
darkly and only see a small part of who
I truly am.

I am revealing myself to those that truly
desire to know Me and spend time in My
presence. Abraham was my friend and I
called him the friend of God.

He was one that I could speak to and he
listened to My voice and he knew his God.
He was able to come boldly before me and
petition me on behalf of Sodom and
Gomorrah because he knew Me.

Know Me.
I am the Word of God.
I died on the cross for the sin of mankind
and gave my very life for your sin and the
sins of all mankind.

I died because of My deepest love for my
creation.
My love knows no bounds when my
children will walk with Me in complete
obedience.
Trust in Me that I am who I say that I
am and trust in My Word.
Trust that I will perform my Word.
The wonders of Word will be performed
before the end comes.

Many of My children do not understand
My character.
I came to earth as a baby in a manger
and many still see Me as that baby and
do not see Me as a Holy all powerful
Almighty God.

Many still have me placed in the manger
in their hearts.
They do not see that I am the King of Kings
and the Lord of Glory.
They do not know the presence of God
or fear Me.

My children forget Me days without number.
They forget that the God of the Old
Testament and the God of the New Testament
are one.

Yes, I fulfilled the law.
My character did not change.
I am still the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
I am still the God that brought Rebecca to Isaac.
I am also the one that divided the Red sea and
at the same time
brought My Divine judgment upon Pharaoh.

My commandments are holy and they are to
be obeyed.
They are written on the table of your heart
and you know when you have broken one
by the convction of My Holy Spirit
that is working in you.

You are not under the law but under my grace.
I am full of grace and mercy.
I give you undeserved favor.
I am merciful to those that repent of sin and I
am always working to bring in the lost.
Salvation is mine says the Lord and I would
have all men be saved and come to the
knowledge of the truth.
My Word is truth and it is life.
It is convicting and it draws men by its power
and will not return void but will go where I send it.
Rejoice in the God whom you serve for you serve
the living God.
Jesus Christ is my name.
Rejoice and again I say rejoice that your names
are written in the Lambs book of life.

I am a Father who has great compassion on
the multitudes and there are multitudes in the
valley of decision as to where they will spend eternity.
Many are confused.
Many are hurting.
Many are laden down with sin.
Many are broken and dying.
Many are the unrighteous that need to be clothed
in my righteousness, says the Lord.

Their life depends on you doing your part.
My compassion and love are great and I weep
and My intercessors weep with My heart.
Find my heart and you will find Me.

I live to make intercession for you.
I am your advocate.
This is also part of My character. I am the
greatest intercessor and you need to pray
for My heart for people and situations.
Find my heart and you shall surely be
blessed above all you could ever ask in this life.
My heart beats for you and for all mankind.

I am seated at the right hand of the Father
ever living to make intercession and am
seated in the mercy seat on behalf of you and
all mankind.

Accept what the mercy seat offers.
Forgiveness of sins, grace from the Father,
my undeserved favor and the hope of life
eternal in accepting Me.

I have great love and care for you.
Know that I see you even when you sleep
and beloved I look down upon you and with
tenderness say " this is my child, how I would that
you would come to me more for I have My arms
outstretched to you".

It brings Me great joy over one sinner that
repents of sin and the angels of heaven do
rejoice over that one that comes to Me.
This is My character.

I am calling those of you that know Me to
walk with me in the integrity
of their heart and the character of your God.
Without holiness no man shall see Me.

I cannot look on sin.
I did not enjoy removing My children from
the garden of Eden and placing a cherubim
there to block their returning.
At the same time My heart started to
restore and I covered them with
the skins of an animal.
I cover sin and as you come to me I will
cover your sin.

I am holy and walk according to My Word
not according to who man thinks I am.
My children you need to fear Me enough
to honor and obey me and know who I truly am.
It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the
living God.

I love you so tenderly that I correct you.
I correct all those that I love.
That is why you are called my sons and daughters.

At the time of correction it is unpleasant but it is
necessary for you to learn obedience.
Obedience brings holiness and holiness brings
you into My presence.

Weeping endures for a night but joy comes in
the morning.
There were only a few throughout My Word
who did not fail Me.
They were forgiven when they came to me
with repentant hearts.

I am quick to forgive as you are quick to repent.
Come quickly and repent and I will forgive you.

My Word also says, "go and sin no more lest a
worst thing come upon you".
Learn from your past mistakes and do not
camp there but pick up the pieces of your life
and go on and let your past bring revelation of My
character and how you need to walk in Me.

I provide no licence to sin.
I am without sin.
Those that walk with Me must do their best to
walk as I walked.

We are at a crossroads my children with the
ways of the world and the ways of My children.
Many of you still have a place in the world and
say that you know Me and many have gone
back to the enemy of their soul.

I am at a crossroads and it is time that My
character is being revealed. I weigh things
carefully and the nations of the world are
hanging in the balance and found wanting.

What am I to do?
Do you want Me to change My character to
suit mankind? No.
My character the character of Christ, is the
same, yesterday, today and forever.
I am true to My Word and will not change.
I am the Eternal One, I am the Lord.

You are called to walk a sinless life before Me.
Many of My children do not like to hear about
repentance. They do not like sermons on sin.
Purity and holiness are to be your character
as they are mine.

See Me and you will see My holiness.
Know my attributes.

Study them throughout My Word.
See My character throughout Scripture.
The Word of God is divinely inspired and as
you pray and seek Me through My Word it
shall speak to you in the deep recesses
of your heart.
The thoughts and the intents of your heart
will be determined.
Know your own heart.
Know the Mind of Christ.

Be holy for I am holy.
My dealings with My people have not always
been pleasant but they have been just.
I am justice.
I weigh the hearts of men.

I am weighing the nations.
My heart is heavy and your hearts need to
be in prayer for your nation and the nations
of the world.
I am testing and I am trying the spirit to
see by what manner of spirit they speak.
No one that knows me can call me accursed.
Those that know Me will declare Me as Lord
and no one can say Jesus Christ is Lord but
by the Holy Spirit.

Test and try all things.
Test the spirit because many false things are
going on in your world.

I am shaking you that Christ might be formed
in you.
Can I live in unclean vessels?
My children commit adultery and they sin daily.
My children commit the most dreadful sins and
yet they say they are
mine.
I work to bring My children back to me for my
hand is always a hand that is lovingly working
and correcting to bring back that wayward one.

They can return unto Me an remember their
sin no more.
I am faithful and just to forgive sin. Repentance
brings back your relationship with Me.

The day is fast coming that the judgments of the
Lord are going to touch down on the face of the earth.
Come aside and hide until the calamity is past.

I am your dwelling place.
Live in Me.
Hide under the shadow of the Most High.
Abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
I am your rock and your fortress and I would
have you to place your trust in Me.

I am a strong hiding place.
My ways are perfect.
My judgments are perfect.

I am a loving God not a permissive Father.
I judge righteous judgments.

I have held back and given man space to
repent and have been holding back even
as I did in the days of Noah.
He was a man that was honorable in his time
and yet only eight souls were saved.
They laughed at him but he knew his God
and his household were saved as he walked
in obedience to me and listened to My voice.

Children of the Most High God.
I am speaking to you and calling you to come
up higher in your walk with Me.
Be holy.
Settle for nothing less than being clean,
holy vessels fit for My service.
Be vessels of honor that I can use in these
last days for My glory.

Do not trust in the world system.
Learn to walk in My Word.
Live in My Word.
Let My Word be your provision.
The world system is not your provider.

Did I not feed the five thousand.
Can I not provide for you and hide you in the
cleft of the rock.
Am I not the rock in a hard place and a shelter
from the storm.
Can I not provide you food and drink and all
that you need.

I am a God of miraculous provision in ways
that you know not of because you have never
truly been without as some have.
They put Me to the test.

The days are coming when you will need to
know the character of your God.
You need to know the all sufficient one.
Jesus is My Name and you need to know
what I provided you at the cross when I died
and rose again.

I will provide all you need in your hour of
greatest testing.
I am the Rose of Sharon and I can bloom
in your desert.
Your desert can be an oasis with My hand
there.

Know My heart.
Know My hand.
Know the seasons.

There are four seasons in My Word that shall
not end until My Kingdom
comes.
Spring brings new life. I would bring you new life.
Summer is beautiful but one forgets that it is still
time to work for Me.
The enemy does not take the summer off.
Autumn is the time of harvest.
Bring in the harvest and pray for laborers to go
into the harvest fields
for My heart is crying out " bring them in".
Then there is the winter when no man can work.
We are fast approaching that time and each day
is becoming more difficult.

That season is here and the day and hour of mans
visitation will soon be past.
Work diligently now.

Pray now.
Seek me now.
Know Me now.
Be holy now.