Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Guard Your Heart

Put a watch at the door of your heart.
Guard the peace I have given you. I
will put a guard at the door of your heart
as you trust in Me. Watch over your heart
for out of it flow the issues of life. A tender
heart can easily be hurt so you must ask Me
to guard your heart .

Submit to Me and in all of your ways, acknowledge
Me and I will direct your path. I will watch over
the pathway's of your heart. I keep your heart
clean and so each one needs to daily allow Me to
create in them a clean heart. Search your heart
for out of it flow the issues of life. Keep your heart
clean from all the issues of life that can defile.
Guard the door of your heart. Daily bring your
heart before Me and allow Me to search it. I
will not hurt you. I will not condenm you. I am
the one that created you in the image of God
and I am God who looks upon the heart.