Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Desire Me and You Shall be Free

I will pour my Spirit upon my people.
As you call upon me with your whole heart,
I will pour my Spirit upon you.
As you allow me to work in your hearts and lives,
I would pour my Spirit upon you.

Reach out to me.
Draw nigh to me.
Call out unto me in your desperation
and in your desperation for more of me
I shall hear you.

Often, you are not desperate for more of me.
Often my children are complacent.
Reach out for me.
Desire only me.
Draw nigh to me
and I shall draw nigh to you.

You have not because you ask not.
Ask for more of me and I shall come unto you.
Even as you think I have not truly heard,
I shall come in the night hours.
I shall come.
I shall hear your voice and I shall answer you.

Reach out and expect to reach me.
I visit my children in their loneliness and need
And as you reach out unto me I am here
And I shall reach out to you.

Talk to me, tell me your inner most thoughts.
I know them.
I hear you.
I hear your heart as it beats.
Allow me into the deep recesses of your heart.

I live inside your heart so allow me full access
to all that you are or ever will be.
I will flood you with my presence
And as you truly desire me you shall never be
the same again.

You shall be spoiled for this world. Spoiled for
its riches and spoiled for all but me.
Your desires shall change, your interests will
become mine.
You shall have my heartbeat for this world.
My heart is beating for those that are lost and
dying and going into eternity.

There are many that you can salvage as you show
my love to them, many that you think unreachable,
I say they are not unreachable but my love can
reach them.

Pray for my love, desire me and you shall be filled
with my love.
My love is pure.
My love is perfect.
My love casts out fear.
My love is abundant.
Desire my love.

Stay close to me and desire to love me
More than silver and gold.
The riches of this life shall fade.
My love will last forever.

The world shall pass away.
My Word shall not pass away.
Hunger for my Word, hunger for more
of me and you shall be filled.

Darkness shall be stirred as you are filled
with me and you shall have it cast out in
my name.
Darkness cannot stand the light.
Draw nigh unto me,
Call out to me,
I set the captives free.
Hunger for me,
That is the key.
As you hunger for me,
You shall be set free.

Desire me and you shall be liberated and
able to free others.
I, Jesus set the captives free.

Come unto me and know me,
In knowing me you will have true liberty.
I am the one who sets men free.
I died on the cross and rose again
for your freedom.
I paid the price in full.
In knowing me fully
through my Word you shall find freedom
for in my words are the keys to the
Kingdom and the keys to your freedom.

Seek me for whom the Son sets
free is free indeed.
I would set the body of Christ free
to be all I would have her to be.
I bring liberty, I bring freedom,
I bring life to those that live their
life for me,
Again I say unto you, my bride desire me
and you shall be free
and walk in my liberty.
Whom the son sets free is free indeed.