Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Run the Race and Win

My children know that greater is He who is in you than he that is in the world.
My power is greater and stronger than the enemy and you must look and see
My working in your lives.
I am the Lord and there is none aside from Me.
I am there with you and I am the friend that is closer than a brother.

Each one of My children are going through severe testings and trials but know this
that the trial of your faith worketh patience and the end result will be worth a
far more eternal weight of glory.

Know that My glory is being brought out in each one of you. Pressures are being
applied to your life and you are seeing what is inside of you. You are seeing things
that need changed but know that out of this My glory will be revealed in you.

I am removing the mixture.
I am removing all that is not of Me.
I am bringing forth My beloved Son to maturity in you so that you will indeed be the
mature Sons of God and Daughters of the Most High.
Know this beloved, that I will never forsake and leave you even during the most
trying moments that life on earth can bring.
Know that I am there with each one of you.
Know that in your moments of weakness and even failure, that I am there.
I am not a Father that forsakes His children.
Beloved of mine, know that each one of you is so very precious in My sight.
You are so precious to Me.
I am bringing you forth as gold and the gold is beginning to shine in this hour.

You are being tried and what the foe has meant for evil I will always turn for good as
you trust in Me.
Know this. The enemy will not receive the glory but the glory is mine. I say that the glory
is mine and he shall not have My glory.

I am the Lord and I will have the last say in the lives of My children.
I am all powerful. I am mighty and I am the Word of God.
Know that I am the Word of God and your King that will come soon and then we shall
be together forever.
Know that I the Lord your God am going to do mighty works in this hour and you
will see My glory as never before.
I say My glory will become manifest in your life.

Begin to praise Me and trust Me in a way that you have not. Begin to speak the power of the
decree out of your mouth and know that as you speak a thing that it will come to pass.

Look at Me and see Me as I Am.
I am the glorious God. I am the High Priest. I live to make intercession for you and
as you pray I make intercession for you in the presence of your enemies.
Know that I conquer and bring down the kingdoms of the enemy and I move in and take
what is mine.
Know this that the enemy will not have the last word but I the Word of God shall
have the last Word.
I am the Word. I am that I Am. Know that I Am God. I am the one that saves and
the one that calls men to serve Me.
I by the drawing of My Spirit will do great and mighty works.
Trust in Me and you shall do greater works than I did, before my return.
Trust Me and the greater works shall come to pass.
I the Lord decree this and say to you that you need to start to speak out faith filled words
and not allow the enemy one inch for if you do so, he will take what you give him.
Stand Beloved. Stand in My power. Take the Sword of the Spirit which is the Word of God
and let it come forth as a mighty flame of fire out of your mouth and it shall consume
all the works of darkness.
My Word will consume the enemy. He was defeated and has not realized it. Speak out the
Word of God into the realm of the spirit and see if it will not come to pass as you decree it.

Beloved of mine. Fear not to take the Sword of the Lord and go forward after seeking my wisdom and instruction and I shall show you how and where to send my arrows at the
enemy.
Victory is sure beloved. Victory is sure. You are more than a conqueror through Me. I Jesus am
the author and finisher of your faith. I Jesus am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last. I Jesus
sit and make intercession for you. I Jesus am the Rock of your salvation. I Jesus am coming quickly I Jesus am preparing a place for you that where I am you may be also.
I ran the race. Beloved run, run, run, and you shall win the race.

Beloved of Mine, run the race and win.