Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Protect Your Vineyard









Songs of Solomon 2:15

Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for
our vines have tender grapes.


I am the vine and you are the branches.

Abide in me.

Without me, you can do nothing.

Be aware of the small things.

The enemy tries to take them
and spoil your walk with me.

Subtle.

He tries to steal your fruit while it blossoms
on the vine.

Draw close and stay alert.

Stand guard and do not fear.

You are strong in me.

I give you wisdom to tend your vineyard.

Protect it from the enemy.

I bought it with great price.

Relinquish it not to the little foxes
for they will spoil the vine.

Tend it that your fruit will ripen
to maturity watered with your tears.

Be content that you are pleasing me.
My perfect bride, entire and wanting nothing.

Totally trusting me.

My vineyard does not belong to you alone.

Its ours together for eternity.