Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2008

God Thoughts

"For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways My ways,"
Says the LORD.
for as the heavens are higher than your ways,
And My thoughts than your thoughts. Isaiah 55:8,9 NKJV


My precious ones,
I think thoughts that are beyond your comprehension.

You need to think My thoughts.
I will give you God thoughts.

I think heavenly thoughts.
Holy thoughts.

You too can think in this way
and be transformed by the renewing
of your mind.

Come daily to be renewed by Me.
Allow Me to give you My thoughts.
Living thoughts for your life.

My thoughts and ways are beyond the
human mind.

Ask and I will share My thoughts with you.
You will know My ways.

Allow Me to pour My life into you.
I dwell in your inner most being.

By faith receive what I have for you.
Plans ordained in Heaven before the
foundation of the world.

Let Me lead you in all your ways.
I will direct your path
with God thoughts.