Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Build the Kingdom of God

Have you heard the call? The call is going out across
the land. Come out from among them and be separate.
Come out from the world and enter into the joy of
your salvation. In choosing Me you must choose who
you will serve. Will you serve Me or will you serve the
world. You cannot serve two masters or you will love
one and hate the other. You cannot serve both God
and money.

I am speaking in this hour that all that is of Me even
the finances of My children need to be brought into
the storehouses on time. There is work to be done
in the Kingdom. Finances are needed to do the work
of the Lord. You may not be able to go to a far off
country but you are able to send one in My name.

Do not look at your situation and say I can do nothing.
Ask Me what you can do and I will show you. Some
may intercede, some may finance the one going
into the harvest field and some of you will go. Each
has a part to play in My Kingdom to bring it into
Divine order. Look at how you sow into the
world and the pleasures oft his life. Now look and
see what you can do for the Kingdom of God. In
sowing you will reap. You will reap now and in the
Kingdom to come. Be Kingdom minded. Be
heavenly minded.Know your God. Know His heart .
Give with a heart that is the heart of God. Please
Me in your giving. Give, pressed down shaken
together and running overand it shall be returned
to you.

Walk in faith. Do not walk by sight. See with
Kingdom eyes. See with a heart for the Kingdom
of God. See the one who reigns in the Kingdom.
See Jesus the author and finisher of our faith.
See Him high and lifted up. See His plan for your
life. Seek Divine instructions. Seek Divine
assignments.

Seek the will of the Father. Then do the will of
the Father and men shall know that you are
My disciples. Judge righteous judgment.
Does not the judge of the earth do right. Am
I not He that judges and does all things well?
I am the King of Kings and the Lord of Glory.

My glory shall again fill the earth. My glory
shall be established. My foot stool is the earth.
will establish My Kingdom. Pray My
Kingdom come and My will be done on earth
as it is in heaven. Pray it into being. Pray with
a pure heart. Pray Divine purposes.
Pray, pray, pray. Seek Me. Seek Me. Seek Me.
You will find Me when you seek Me with your
whole heart. I am seeking hearts that will give
all to Me and serve me and hold nothing back.
Hold nothing back.

Give all that you have to Me and I will return
one hundred fold if not in this life in the life to
come. Come to Me and give yourself wholly to
Me. I am your soon coming King. Give yourself
wholly to Me.