Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Harvest Time

The day shall come when man shall know that I am the Lord.
The day shall come when they shall honor me
And they shall know that I am the Lord.

There shall be a falling away,
But there shall also be the drawing of my Holy Spirit,
For I the Lord am drawing man unto myself.

Man shall have opportunity to know me
from the least to the greatest.
I shall give opportunity to have heard my gospel.
My gospel shall be preached to the ends of the
earth, then shall the end come.

I the Lord am in favor of life.
I am not willing that any should perish.
I the Lord value every soul.
There is not one that I do not value,
not one that I do not love.

I am pouring my love out upon mankind.
I am drawing man by my Spirit.
My Spirit shall not always strive with man
And now is the day of my salvation.
It is now that I am speaking by the voice of
My Spirit and through my Word being preached.

My word is going forth by many avenues.
Man will not be able to say when they stand
before me that they have not heard for they
shall have heard from the least to the greatest.

My call is a call to the heart of man.
I am drawing man in the depths of their soul.
I am drawing man with great speed and it is
now that there needs to be a response to my voice.

How I long that all would come running unto me.
How I long for my people who are called by my name
to take my Word and go out from their comfortable
pews with my word, into the streets, into the
marketplace, into homes and into hospitals, into
the prisons and take my Word and give out my
Word for it shall not come back void.

My word shall not return void.
Do not fear to give out my word.
Take it and as you have freely received, freely give.
It is in giving out of my word that ye shall have
increase. Declare increase in your life and the
lives of your family.
You have not because you ask not, or you ask
amiss.
Ask for my purposes and for my glory and you
shall have enough.
You will have enough and more than enough.

As you sow the Word of God,
Give that my work may go forward.
Give and it shall be given to you pressed down
shaken together and running over, it shall be
given to you.

I have given you much and much is expected.
Give out, of yourself, of your time, of your
abundance and as you give out you will
surely have enough.

Do not be selfish in these last times, but give, give
and again I say to you release that which you have
to those that have not.
Learn to be one body.
Did not my disciples learn to share?
Learn to share.
My children have often been selfish.

I was not selfish when I gave all for you that you
might have life.
I have given all to you.
Will you give all for me.
I will use you to reach those around you but
it will take more than words it will take actions
on your part to reach those about you.
Reach out to those about you, not just to
the lovely and the beautiful but to those
with true needs.
Judge righteous judgment.
Judge by my Spirit and see the needs that I
put upon your heart.
As you open up your heart unto me I will lay a
burden upon your hearts,
A burden that you will be unable to say no to.
Speak release into your lives.
The release of my Spirit.
My Spirit longs to release you
even into ministry and as you release
yourselves I will release you into the vineyard.
I will send you forth into the vineyard
to bring in the precious fruit.
There is fruit that is rotting on the vine because
there is no one to harvest it.
Harvest the fruit.
Bring it in my children.
I am the Lord of the harvest.
I would have you to bring in the precious fruit,
but it must be brought in while it is still time to
bring it in.
Soon it will be winter and the harvest time
will be over.
Bring in the precious fruit while there is time.
Bring in my precious ones into the Kingdom of
God and then feed and nourish them there.
Feed them my Word and they shall grow and
take My Word and feed others. Bring in the
harvest quickly for there is work for those yet
in the fields to do. Bring them in. Bring them
in as I brought you in.

Go and do likewise.