Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2008

I Will Have The Last Say

Do not look at things with the natural eyes but see things
through the eyes of My Spirit.
I am moving, says the Lord and I declare unto you this day
that I will have the last say in what is happening on this earth.
I am the Lord and the earth is My footstool.

Not one thing can happen before it comes before Me, says the Lord
and I am an all seeing God.
I see exactly what is happening in each continent of the World and I
see what is going on in each country
I see what is going on in your country beloved and I know all things for
I am indeed Lord.

Before it is finished, says the Lord they shall know that I am God from
the least to the greatest and they shall know that I am the Lord and
they shall all in the end, bow before Me.

I am God and there is not another like unto Me for I am indeed Lord.
Let man be reminded this day that I Jesus am the first and the last
and the one that is to come and beside me there is no other.

I am Lord of all. I am Lord of all. Again I say unto you My people fear
not for I am Lord of all and I am the God, the true and living God that
shall have last say.

Be encouraged to stand and fight this battle for you have one leading
you into battle that has already won.
I have already won and you too will win as I stand aside you and I am
fighting with you.

Know that I stand aside you and I hear each word that you utter and I am
there to reinforce you and give you the necessary strength to stand.
Be encouraged today that I am the Word of God.

I am the Word. Again I say unto you that I am the Word of God and
all powerful and more powerful than any opposition the enemy can bring.

He is defeated and was defeated when I died and rose again.
I paid the price for you and he is a defeated foe .Arise with new strength
beloved and call upon me.

Arise My beloved ones arise and praise the name of the Lord your God
for I am the God of battles and I will fight with you this day and together
we shall win.