Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Prepare for I Am Coming Soon

Prophecy-Prepare for I am Coming Soon
by Patricia Hamel

The Spirit of the Lord would say unto you,
that as you walk softly before Me,
I will elevate you to that position.
It is the Lord God alone that can elevate you.
Walk softly before Me and put your trust in Me
that as you are obedient unto Me I will place
you in that position of honor and trust.

I am the one that places my children where I
would have them.
It is not man that will place you but I will place
you says the Lord.
Now is the time of your preparation,
Now is the time to seek my face
for the day shall come says the Lord, when you
will be too busy and look back and say, "I would
like to have spent more time with my God".

Seek me now.
Prepare now.
Know my presence now.
The day is coming says the Lord,
that my children will be very busy caring for those
that I bring into my Kingdom and the day is coming
when the days of preparation will be over and the
day of harvest shall be upon you.

Come unto me now and prepare your hearts in the
quietness of my presence for the day is coming says
the Lord when there shall be a quick work done and
you shall say I never expected God to move this fast.

I say when I move I will move quickly and so quickly that
you shall be astonished at the moving of my Spirit.
I am moving quickly now but the day is coming says the
Lord when you had best be ready for the move of
My Spirit.

I am moving in each one of you and doing a quick work
in your hearts.
Do not be in a hurry for anything except to run into my
open arms and jump into them and say Jesus I am here
and ready to get my marching orders.

They are being prepared even as we speak together and
as you are being prepared others are also being prepared
and then my great and mighty army shall go forward together
as one in ranks and they shall not break rank from the least
to the greatest they shall march as one.
You shall march as one body, my body and with one mind and
one spirit together says the Lord and you shall march against
the powers of darkness and defeat them.

The day and the hour of great travail is coming when my
children, my bride shall bend their knee before me as one and
come into the spirit of unity and when that day comes says
the Lord it shall be a mighty day. The angels in heaven shall
march with you says the Lord into the battle and you shall take
out the strongholds that the enemy has placed there to hold
you back.
There shall be no holding you back but you shall go forward,
marching, treading, treading, praising and praising your Saviour and
and you shall go forth praising with the two edged sword
in your mouth and the word shall come out of you as a sharp sword
with sweetness and honey but with great deliberation shall my
Word be poured forth from you.

Get prepared to do my works. Get prepared to do
the Works of the Lord your God.
Did I not say you would do the greater works?
Get ready, expect miracles and you shall have miracles.
Expect, expect, expect and it shall happen as you walk in the faith
and power of the Lord your God.

I have given you power to tread on serpents and scorpions and all power
of the enemy and as you pray and apply my blood to your lives, nothing
shall hurt you but you shall walk as overcomer's in the body of the Lord
your God and you shall know victories you never thought possible.

I say unto you expect the dead to be raised, expect great and mighty
miracles. Expect healing, genuine healing that take place instantly.
Expect the moving of my Holy Spirit and I shall move..

I am the God of the impossible.
I am great my wonders to perform.
I have been limited, but my power is unlimited.
Only you limit me.
I am the God where you can take the limits off and see me work.
You defeat yourselves,
Take off the limits and see what I will do.

The world will look and they shall believe when they see the great
and mighty things I will do.

Darkness will increase and gross darkness but you my bride will
get brighter and brighter.
Arise my beautiful one arise in all of your glory and splendor
for I am calling you to prepare.

My beautiful bride prepare for the day of the Lord is at hand
and I have work to do with you to bring in the harvest.

I work together with my Bride. You do not work alone but I Jesus
will work together with you for you are becoming more like me each
day and the day is coming when the harvest will be complete and
you will have made yourself ready.

Then my beloved we shall go to the Marriage supper I have prepared.

Be patient unto the coming of the Lord but prepare and get ready
for the day and the hour will come as a thief in the night.

Oil your lamps, prepare your hearts, be ready to meet, me for I
am coming soon.
Beloved, get ready.