Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Believe Me for Great and Wonderful Things

It seems to you that the things you have believed
Me for have not yet come to pass. I say to you
continue to believe Me and know that I am a God
that keeps My word and will bring to pass those
things that I have spoken.

Do not allowthe enemy to lie and tell you that
they will not happen?
According to your faith it will be unto you.
Will you believe Me and take the healing I have
paid for at the cross? Will you believe Me for
deliverance from the sins that so easily beset you?

People will you believe that the things I have
spoken into your spirit will come to pass as you are
obedient to Me. I am not a man that lies and I keep
My Word. Whatsoever I say to you do it.
Whatsoever I speak into your ear, hear.
Whatsoever thing that I say to you to
speak, speak. Do whatsoever I command you.