Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Begin to Move

My children it is time to start doing battle
against all that is coming against you and
your God given rights, to have the Word
of God come to pass in your life. It is time
to take the Word of God and do battle
with it and come against all that has been
coming against you and your family.

It is time to take back what the enemy
has stolen from you. It is time, says the
Lord to go into the camp of the enemy
and retrieve what is yours. You have
waited a long time, and it is now that
you must move against the enemy of
your souls and fight for what is yours,
according to My Word.

It is time to take the promises of God
and call them into being for you and
your family. It is time to destroy the
Pharaoh in your life. It is time to no
longer accept less than your destiny.
It is time to claim the destiny Words
spoken over you by the prophets.

It is time to claim the Rhema words
I have spoken to you. It is time to
decree the manifold wisdom of God
in your life.

It is time to declare that your children
will be saved and come back. It is time
that the prodigal sons and daughters
come home. It is time to see the
greater works of God manifested in
this hour. It is time to see the
healings you have longed to see.
It is time to see the prayers you have
prayed, bear fruit, life giving fruit
that you have longed to see.

Call in those things that are not as
though they are and decree a thing
from My Word and it shall come to pass.

There are those of you that have been
given the power of the decree and you
shall speak a Word and it shall happen.
I have given you My authority and it is
time that My authority be declared
through the earth.

It is time that the enemy know without
doubt that his time is short and that he
has been defeated. It is time that you
gather together as one in the unity of
the Spirit and teardown the strongholds
of the enemy and together declare victory
and have a sharpened sword that works
against the enemy.

It is time that you line up your mouth
with My Word and not talk in a negative
way. It is time. My children that are weary
it is time that you ask Me for strength and
fresh oil. It is time that you arise and I
shall give you light to walk on the path.
It is time that you walk by faith and not
by sight. It is time that you see the
victories that you have not seen. It is
time that I am able to release My angels
into the heavenly and earthly realm to
do battle for you and fight on your behalf.

You have not because you ask not or I
would have sent My angels in to help you.
It is time that you know My Word for My
children err because they do not know My
Word. It is time that My Word became
the life flowing through you.

Children it is time that you know you are
mine and that you were were bought with
a price, the price of My shed blood. It is
time beloved that you understand the
price I paid for you and that the price
was paid for you in full. It is time. It is
time. It is time. It is time for My glory
to be seen in you. It is time that you begin
to walk in the heavenly realm and instead
of the earthly. It is time to lay hands on
the sick and see them recover.

Beloved, speak to yourself, and tell yourself,
it is time, say" it is my time to arise and
shine as one that serves the Lord Jesus
Christ". It is time that you put away the
shame and walk as one that knows Me
whereever you go. It is time that you
walked as My disciples walked and do
your first works. It is time to declare to
the enemy, let Gods people go.

It is time that your weapons of warfare
become sharpened. It is time that the
gifts of the Spirit of God are flowing
through you. It is time for some of
you that those gifts are fully mature.
It is time for you to start walking forward,
moving ahead, step by step, here a little,
there a little, precept upon precept and
take all for Me. I am the Lord and I declare
unto you that this is possible for with God
all things are possible. I would not tell you
it is time to move and not give you the
ability to perform My Word. Again, I say
unto you it is time. It is time.