Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Hour is Late

Know the sweetness of My voice. Hear the
tenderness of My call. I am calling. I am calling.
I am calling all men everywhere
to repentance.
I am calling and saying come to Me for the hour
is late and the day of the Lord is at hand. Call
on Me while there is time. Call on Me now.
Seek Me while I may be found.
Men are going to and fro not knowing where
to turn. Turn to Me, backsliders return to Me
for I am the author and the finisher of faith.
Come to Me today bend your will to mine.
Repent for the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand.
Turn to the living God who will save your soul.
Again I say to you. Do not put off till tomorrow
what you need to do today to be saved.
Come and give your heart to Me.
I am Jesus and knocking at the door of hearts today.