Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2008

I Will Talk to You

FROM GOD'S HEART TO YOURS



Weariness from the battle is not new but something
that you need to fight daily and overcome. It is
imperative to come aside for times of refreshing as
only than can you have from My Spirit what is
needed to give out and be a blessing to others.

My children need to learn to take time aside and
allow me to refresh them and speak into their
spirit. I would indeed speak more often if My
children would take time to listen. Come and
listen to Me and I will talk to you. Come and listen
and you will hear. I will whisper My words in your
ear and tell you of great and wonderful things.
The wonderful things of My Spirit will be shared
with the one that comes to Me and takes the time
knowing who their true source of strength is.
I am your strength and a very present help in
time of trouble. I am near and my hand is
outstretched. Come