Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Have You Surrendered All

My precious ones, I am calling you into a walk of absolute surrender.
Surrender all to Me.
You can trust Me to be all that you need.
I am your Father and I will never leave or forsake you.

Surrender all that you are and all that you have.
You can trust Me fully with your life.
Will you trust Me?

You say, Lord.
Am I truly Lord of every area of your life?
Are you withholding anything from Me?
Surrender all to Me.
Lay your life on the altar.

Abraham offered up Isaac on the altar.
Will you surrender the Isaac's in your life to Me?
I can be fully trusted to be all that you need.

My Word is all that you need in this hour to sustain you.
Know My Word.
Put new trust in the Word of God.

I am your Father in whom you can totally trust.
Many of you are withholding from Me, in fear of what
I will touch in your life.
Trust Me beloved.

The surrendered life is a life of peace.
Complete peace will come to your hearts as you surrender.
You are living in perilous times beloved.

You need to live one day at a time.
Do not look to tomorrow.
Live today only and live for Jesus.

I am your shepherd and my guidance will be there
when you need it.
I gave My life for you.
Will you take up your cross and follow Me?

Take up your cross and follow Me.
Forsake the ways of the world and follow Me.
I am calling you and I am reaching deep into
hearts.
Come and follow Me.

Absolute surrender, unconditional surrender
is the word I am saying unto you.
Come to Me and give all to Me.
I have given all for you.
Come.