Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2008

A Far More Eternal Weight of Glory

2 Corinthians 4:17 For our light affliction, which is but
for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding
and eternal weight of glory.
4:18 While we do not look at the things which are
seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the
things which are seen are temporary, but the
things which are not seen are eternal. (NKJV)


My children are in much confusion.
They are asking, "what is happening to my life".
There are so many areas that seem to be out of
order.This is because I am seeking to bring
divine order into the confusion in your life.

I am working and to do my work you must
be stirred to desire more of Me.
There are many chaotic situations that are
being stirred to bring about the necessary
changes in you.

You do not want to stay the same.
You say you desire to be changed into My image.
Many say, "Lord change me".
I then commence doing a good work in you and
you cry out like infants and scream when I begin
to stir and bring about the slightest changes
necessary.

Do you truly desire to be like Christ?
You serve Me.
I ask you, "do you desire to be like Me".

For those that desire to be like me, the path is
the way of the cross.
It is the way of the cross that will lead you into
heaven with Me.

There is no other way.
I am the way, the truth and the life and no man
comes to the Father but by Me.
Going through Me is the way of death to all that
you are or ever will be in the natural so that in
Christ you will be all that I am.
I am holy and I am perfect.
I am working that perfection in you.

It is a painful process but it would be much less
painful if you would surrender unto me.
Surrender all to me and allow me to work in you.
Stop struggling, stop rebelling and allow me to
work my miracles in your life.

Dying to yourself is not easy.
You cannot do it.
Stop trying.
Your own strength will fail you as you can do
nothing except what you see your Father do.

You need to pick up your cross as I did and follow.
Those that are not willing to pick up their cross
and follow me are not worthy of Me.

Many had been fed a gospel that is not worth
following. I am worth following.
I am worthy, I am the Lord and I am worth
following. I say unto you though, that there is
a cost in following me.

Come unto me and as you come, I will help you.
Pick up your cross and follow me.
I am working in you a far more eternal weight
of glory.
Do you desire to walk in My glory?
Then take up your cross and follow Me.

There are not many that have truly walked
in My glory.
Will you be one that will walk in My glory.
Then take up your cross and follow Me.
Serve Me.
Come up higher.
Serve Me.
In coming up higher you will serve more.
You will see my heart for mankind.

You will also see your own heart and cry out
to be changed.
The human heart no man can know. I see the
human heart.
It needs to be circumcised and changed to
beat like my heartbeat for the lost.
The circumcised heart will beat for a lost world.
It will beat as my heart does and see as I see.
Allow me to take your heart and circumcise.

Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth
speaks. New hearts will bring new words out
of your mouth.
Sanctify your heart.
Many of my children need heart transplants
that will take them out of the world and into
the plans of God.

I am working in you that I might be glorified
in you.
People need to see My glory manifested in you.

You are my vessels where I desire to manifest
my glory.
You need to be purged my children from all
that is not of Me.

The lust of the eyes, the lust of the flesh and
the pride of life must be removed from your
heart. You will then have my heart.

You are in need of a circumcision of the heart.
Those that allow me to work this cutting away
of the flesh will be changed into My image.

You were bought with a price.
I paid the price.
You have said "you desire to take up your cross
and follow Me".

Those that bear My name need to take up their
cross and follow Me.
Will you follow?
Will you truly follow Me?
Will you obey?

Obey in all things.
The little foxes will spoil your vine.

Obedience is needed.
Many think they walk in obedience but do not
obey My voice.
Obedient children are a blessing.
Obedient children bear fruit.
Obedient children honor their Father.
Choose to honor Me.

I am the light of this world.
I have said you are light and not to hide your
light under a bushel.
Many of you are hiding your light.
Many of your lights are burning dimly.
Many of your lights are about to go out.

Come to Me for fresh oil.

If you thirst come to Me,
come to the waters and those that have
no money come and eat.
It will cost you nothing.
Open your heart and come unto me.
I am the author and finisher of your faith.
Come and receive from Me.

I have the fresh oil that you need.
Come to Me it will cost you nothing only
time at My feet.
Come and be filled.

My Beloved,
how I desire to spend time with you.
I will not hurt you.
I am going to work in your heart and life.

I love you.
I will do a mighty work in you as you come
and are transparent before Me.
Be transparent in everything.

I see everything.
I know all things.
You can hide nothing from Me.

Allow Me to share all your hurt and pain.
I will share your victories and your defeats.
I will share your heartaches.

I would carry your burdens and make them light.
They are too heavy for you to carry.
Why are you carrying them?

Bring your burdens to Me.
Open them up before Me.
Let Me come into your heart in a greater way.
Share your inner life with Me.
I know the deep recesses of your heart.
Every corner of your heart is open before Me.

I am a Father who knows you well.
I know you well.
I know you better than you know yourself.
I allow you to be tried so that you will know
your heart.
I know it and would have you to know it.
Our of your heart come the issues of life.

I would bring abundance out of your heart.
I would have you to know My heart
and for you to know My heart,
you must give Me yours.
Give Me your whole heart beloved.

Beloved of mine, give Me your heart.
I love you.
Fear not.
I will not reject you as you open up unto me.
Man rejects.
I will not reject you.
Little one, open your heart and lay it bare
before Me. I will always love you.

Much fellowship with man will drain you of strength.
Fellowship with me continually.
Even upon your bed at night fellowship with Me.
Draw nigh to me and I will draw nigh unto you.

I am calling.
Come.
I am working in you a far more eternal weight of glory
that Jesus may be manifested in you.
I would have you move from glory to glory, not from
defeat to defeat.

Come now and come aside with Me.
Refresh yourself in My presence.
In eternity only what you will have done for Me will
be there.
Come now and deposit into your heavenly account
that which will last.
Come unto Me.