Pages

Friday, February 29, 2008

Do You Need to Hear This?

My words are not always what My children
want to hear but they are what they need to
hear to grow up into the full measure of
Christ.

One foot in and one foot out.
This is what I am hearing.
God is saying many of His children have one
foot in the world and one foot in the church.

Many are sitting on the fence.
Moving and testing the waters on both sides
and even swimming in the enemy's dirty stream.

Today is the day to come out of the valley
of decision and make a clear decision to follow
Christ. It is only in following Him that you
will be cleansed from sin and have the hope
of eternal life.

Now is the day to decide whom you will serve
for you know you cannot serve two masters.
Decide to follow Me.
I am the way the truth and the life and no
man can come to the Father but by Me.

Choose the way of the cross. Choose Christ
crucified and accept My finished work.
I died and rose again for your sin. Come
out of your sin and come to Me and you
will have life now and in eternity.

Take up your cross and follow Me.