Pages

Friday, February 1, 2008

Fresh Revelation is Being Released

I am releasing the prophetic flow and the blockage
has been removed.
I am releasing a flow that will flow like a river and
just let it flow where I send it.

Speak release and it shall release and it shall touch
the lives I send you to.
The prophetic word must flow in this hour and it
will be used to touch the lives of many.
My Words will be used to cut to the quick and they
will be used as a sharp sword but My words will
have a sweetness to them.
They will speak and cut deep and My Word will
pierce the hearts of men.

The day is here that I am sending My prophets
out even in to the highways and going to use them
to speak to people in the streets.
The days of church are over in that it will be moved
out of the organized walls to those in need.
No longer will my prophets just prophesy between
the four walls but they will take the two edged sword
in their mouth and speak even in the marketplace.

There will be divine appointments set by Me.
Divine appointments made in heaven.
Appointments set before the foundation of the world.
Appointments that have been planned that will speak
destiny words to those with great need.
I am going to reach those that would otherwise not
be touched.

Those that will not walk into a church building will
be reached by those that are willing to walk out of the
comfort zone and speak for Me. I will take you and
use you as a sharp new threshing instrument in My
hand.
I will take you and say go this way or that way and
out of love you will do My bidding.
I shall lead and guide by My spirit, says the Lord
and you shall prophesy.
The day is here.

You will have dreams and visions
and I will speak in unusual ways and it shall always
be backed up by My Word. My Word is inspired
and will always back up an experience.
If you cannot find it in My Word then throw it out.
My Word is the ultimate standard by which you
must judge all things.
My Word is the truth and was there from the
foundation of the world.
My Word is the light in the darkness and the shelter
in the storm. Trust in My Word and it will give you
new revelation.
New revelation will flow through you in this hour.
Rejoice that My Spirit still speaks today and I am
speaking to men and women and boys and girls.
I am God that speaks.
I am alive. I am forever more. I am God and there
is none like unto Me.
I am God and there is no other Savior. I am the Lord.