Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2008

My Word is Alive in You







My Word is alive.
It is life.
My Word is alive in you.
Take it and spread it.
Tell others about Me.
My Word is alive in you.

My Word is alive. My Word is alive. My Word is alive in you.
Tell others about Me.
Tell others about Me.
My Word is alive in you.
It will go where I send it.
It will touch hearts and lives.

Seek Me then go to those who will benefit.
My Word is alive in you.

It is a pure sharp Word.
It is Jesus with the healing touch.
I touched the woman with the infirmity.
I will touch you too.
I will bring new life today.
I will see you through.

The thick and thin you will break through.
My Word goes ahead of you.
Take the Sword and fear not but just tread
right on through.
Victory is yours.

the Sword is in your hand.
It is time now to rise up and take an undefeated stand.
Courage is in Me.
I live in you.

The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man, avails
much and will be used to add My healing touch.
The Master's hand works through you.
Open your eyes and see, that I the Master
would use you today to bring others to Me.

Rise up today and take your stand.
Let My strength rise within.
You will catch the enemy off guard and truly do him in.
Rise up beloved in My Name.
Shout My Name with glee.
I redeemed you with the Blood of the Lamb
and came to set the captives free.

See its power.
Use My Name.
Greater Works, you will do.
Its almost finished the work is almost done
and you will be with Me.

Press on harder finish the course.
Run the race with glee.
Turn your eyes and remember My death and
triumphant victory as I rose from the dead
to set the captives free.

Soon I will come and forever, you will be with Me.