Pages

Monday, February 4, 2008

Are You Desperate for the Kingdom of God

When you are truly desperate then things will
begin to happen. The doors to the Kingdom must
be opened within your heart. Open up and allow
My Kingdom to come forth within you. Open up
and give birth to what I am doing in you. Open up
and allow Me to bring you to a new level. New
levels of intercession will begin to flow as you open
up to receive the deposits I am placing within you.

Open up and again I say, "It is time to open up and
allow that which I have destined in you to come
forth". Now is the time to give birth to that which
I have formed within you. Giving birth in the
Kingdom is different than giving birth in the world.
I am there to help you carry and nurture this child
and it shall bring forth wonder and joy.

This child shall bear fruit and the offspring that
you deliver shall than bear fruit and reproduce in
others. So push, push, push and deliver that which
is within you so that they will in turn reproduce
and bear fruit that will remain. Such is giving birth
in My Kingdom.


Your Kingdom come.
Your will be done
On earth as it is in heaven.
Matthew 6:10 (NKJV)