Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2008

I Am Invading Your Life

I Am Invading Your Life
Patricia Hamel

Does it seem to you that I am stretching you to the limit?
Do you feel that you can hold no more?
This is because I am taking you and expanding your heart
to hold more of Me.
I am working, removing and removing the old rubble so that
you might be filled with the new.
Do not murmur but allow Me to work in you and I would
have you to press into Me and allow Me to expand in you.
I would have a larger place in your heart.
I would invade your life by My Spirit, says the Lord.
I would literally invade you and I am seeking you out.
I am seeking you out and drawing out your strength in the
natural so that your total dependency is on me and Me alone.
Look to Me. Hear Me. See Me. I am always working My wonders to perform. I am performing a good work in you and will perform it till the
day I return.
Rejoice in what I am doing. Be amazed at what I am doing
in your heart. I am bringing forth Christ in you and working to bring you
to maturity. I would than be able to use you in a greater way for My Kingdom.
I will not leave or forsake you during these trials for I am with
you for the long haul and you know that My love is with you always.
The fiery trial will only consume you but left standing will be
Christ in you the hope of glory. Rejoice in the work I am doing in you.
Praise Me. Rejoice and again I say rejoice for your latter work will
be greater than your former, says the Lord.