Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Eagles With Clipped Wings

Many of My eagles are as it were with wings that
have been clipped.
Many of My eagles are not soaring but are
floundering in their walk.
They are not taking flight because their wings
have been clipped.
They know that they are not where they need
to be in their walk with Me.
They see but through eyes that are covered
with many things.
The eagle is meant to soar far above the earth
and My eagles are meant to soar and live in the
secret place.
Busyness has kept my eagles on the ground.
Many things have caused them to become almost
useless to the Kingdom of God.
God is going to repair your wings.
It will take time at the Savior's feet to mend
clipped wings.
The enemy has slowly clipped the wings of these
eagles as he sees their full potential.
He has tried to stop their vision in the day and
in the night.
He has attempted to stop their vision even in
the prayer closet.
Eagles you need to come back to Me and find
that secret place where few dwell.
I am calling eagles to repentance that they
do their first works and remember what I have
called them to be.
Eagles take time to feed in My Word.
Eagles take time to pray and seek My face.
Eagles stay in My presence.
Eagles listen to Me and the damage will be
repaired.
You will then fly into the heavenlies and live
far above all that is below.
You are not called to be earth bound but to
live in the heavenlies far above all principalities
and powers.
Eagles repair your wings in My presence.