Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Beginning of Sorrows

The beginning of sorrows is here. You have not yet seen
what I will do with the one that will whole heartedly serve
Me. I will do above all you would ask or hope for. I will take
you and use you as a sharp threshing instrument in My hand.
I will use you and you will overcome the powers of darkness.

Yes, you will overcome them in My name. Do not allow the foe
to lie and tell you that you cannot do all things through Christ.
I give you the strength and the power and there is power in
My name over all power of the enemy. I say that there shall
be tribulation but I over came the world. I over came all and
you too shall overcome all and take the city for Me. Take back
all that the enemy has stolen. Take out your sword and take
back your children. Take back your cities and towns and take
all that your eye sees.

You are more than a conqueror and I would have you to take
it back. For too long My children have not taken Me at My
Word but believe Me for My Words sake. My Word is truth
and in it there is no lie. Take it back in My name. Stand in
My name. Take back all that has been stolen from the
children of God.