Pages

Friday, March 28, 2008

Is The Dross Coming to the Top?

Beloved, rejoice in all the fiery trials that you are going through.
You are going through them for a reason.
The dross is coming to the top.
What the enemy means for evil I always turn for good so
know that his plans will be thwarted every time.
I have all things under My feet and that is where
you must leave them.
My Word is forever settled in heaven.
Rejoice this day for you were made in My image and
you are a child of the King.
Rejoice and do not allow your soul to be downcast
but speak to it and tell it to line up with My Word.
Yes, use the authority given you and speak to all
that is not in line with My Word.
As you speak it must line up.
Speak faith filled Word and it will like up.
According to your faith be it unto you.