Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Discern My Voice

There are so many voices in this hour. Some of
them are speaking louder than others. Many of
the voices are genuine voices from Holy Spirit and
then there are voices that are speaking things from
the enemy to cause confusion to the true prophetic
voice. Discern My voice. Come aside and spend
time at My feet and hear the still small voice of God.
Do not accept a word just because it is from this one
or that one but try every spirit and test every word.
All Words need to be judged. Did I not say that if
possible even the very elect could be fooled. Come
aside with Me and spend time with Me and you
will not be among those that are deceived.
I will open your eyes and your ears and speak into
your heart by My Spirit and you will know the voice
of the Lord.