Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

When War Rises Against You Be Confident

You have been in a battle for a long time.
Be confident and trust in Me.
War has risen against you before and it shall
rise against you again.
Be confident and trust totally in Me.
I am your front end and your rear guard.
I am your God and your Father.
Be confident in this for I am the Lord.
I am your shelter, and I am your comforter.
I shall lead you and I shall guide you in times of
distress.
I will never leave My own.
Do not leave Me but cleave to Me and hold on to Me
and do not let go.
In quietness and confidence shall be your strength.
Days of glory are going to come as it gets darker and
darker so shall be My light.
My light shall make your path bright though all be dark
around you.
I am the light on your path.
My light shall shine brighter and brighter as the day approaches.
Let the Day Star arise in your heart.
Be confident that I have begun a good work in you and will
continue it to the day you come home to be with Me.
Be confident, ask for fresh faith and courage and run
diligently the race that is yet before you.
It will soon be over and you will be safely home.


Scripture to Ponder

3 Though an army besiege me,
my heart will not fear;
though war break out against me,
even then will I be confident.
Psalm 27:3 (NIV)