Pages

Monday, April 14, 2008

The Burden of the Lord

I see your tears and hear your anguish,
I see the pain you feel.
You are carrying the prophet’s burden and it is the
burden of the Lord.
It is My burden for My people and the weight is
heavy.
You do not always realize what you are carrying but
the weight you carry is the weight of man’s sin as seen
in My eyes.
My heart is heavy for My people who fight against Me.
My heart is heavy for those that do not hear.
My heart is heavy for those that will not bend
their will towards mine and that find more pleasure in earthly
things.
The things of this world draw man and glitter, but it is fools
gold and not the real thing.
Man is deceived and does not know My heart.
My heart is broken over all that I see and you are feeling
but a portion that I am allowing you to carry.
Increase will be given when increase can be handled.
Know the Father’s heart.
I am burdened, for I would spare my children so much and
yet they do not see, hear or understand.
I am grieved and the grieving you are feeling is the burden
of My Holy Spirit rising within you with tears and a sense
of a heart that is broken.
The weeping is the weeping of My Spirit that is pouring out
through you and your tears are bottled in heaven.
Persist on your face before and know my love is melting any
hardness of heart in others as you weep before Me.
My tenderness is surfacing in you and your heart is being
broken for My purposes.
Continue to be broken before Me.
Bend your heart beloved and weep before Me in the presence
of your enemies.
Weep beloved weep for joy will come in the morning.