Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Storm Clouds

The other afternoon as I looked heavenward I saw a group of clouds all blended together. In between I saw a little space of light colored sky. I saw storm clouds all around and a small space left for man to repent of His sin. The Lord is saying it is time to repent of sin and walk before Him with new fervor.

Put aside the sin that so easily besets you and run this race with fresh zeal. You have not yet completed the race before you and need to press in and go forward with new life flowing through you. Its time to get into the Word of God and begin to seek Him while He may be found.

Jesus is knocking at the door of your heart tonight and asking you why you are too busy to spend time with Him? What is holding you back? Put it aside and go forward and by His grace go forward one day at a time. Pray for the Nations and the Nations of the earth.
Time is short and there are storm clouds on the horizon that can only be dispersed through intercession.

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14)

Whatever He says to you to do, do it with all of your heart.