Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Pray for the Heart of an Intercessor

My Word is a sword that cuts between the soul
and the spirit. My Word cuts deeply into your
heart and reveals the thoughts and intents of
your heart. Will you allow Me to reveal your
heart to you for in seeing your heart as I see
it you will desire change. I am willing to
take your heart and soften it and tenderize
it and make it the heart of an intercessor in
My hands. I can do wonders with one intercessor
that is totally pliable in My hands. One that
will move when I say move, stop when I say stop.
One that will rise in the night hours even
when it is not comfortable to do so. I will
give you the heart of the true intercessor. An
intercessors heart will be broken for My
purposes and poured out. Allow Me to break your
heart and pour you out. Pray for the intercessors
heart for it is the heart of the Father.