Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Numbering Our Days!



FROM GODS HEART TO YOURS
Numbering Our Days!

July 5, 2011

God has a perfect plan for each one of our lives. Each one has been given a certain number of days on this earth and only the Lord knows the number of them. Today it was sad finding out a friend from the past had died over five years ago. In younger years we had been friends for many years and had worked together as young adults. The last time I had spoken to her over twelve years ago I had shared my faith in Christ with her. Tears keep coming to my eyes and truly I am sad. Only Father knows her heart but this speaks loudly the importance of our sharing Christ with others when we have opportunity. We have been given much by the Lord and much is expected. So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts to wisdom. Psalm 90:12