Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

From God's Heart To Yours



FROM GOD'S HEART TO YOURS

Continue To Speak The Heart Of God In All Matters


As I read a post to me today it spoke to my heart. The woman of God said, "to continue to speak the heart of God in all matters". How powerful is this word to myself and all of us today! We are to speak the full counsel of the Lord, no more, no less! Whatever Father gives you to speak, speak it clearly, consistently with the love of the Father and His Word. Let us hear from Father, speak when He releases us to do so and pray, that it falls on good ground and bears fruit. The Word of the Lord will not come back void.

So shall my word be that goes forth out of my mouth: it shall not return to me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. Isaiah 55:11