Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Jesus Wants To Heal You



CALLED FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS


FROM GOD'S HEART TO YOURS
Jesus Wants To Heal You
May 31, 2011



My Dad used to say that tears were a language God understands. Tonight though it is late in coming down stairs and passing by some photos, I picked up one of my precious Dad who is now with Jesus. It is not very often that I do this but as I did tears came to my eyes. I said to myself, "I miss him but he is in a far better place". I'm grateful to Father for a very good relationship with my Dad but know that everyone is not so fortunate. There are those of you that have lost a Dad, perhaps recently or a good while ago and for some your Dad is still living, yet you still need healing of your memories. What comes to mind when you think about your relationship with you Dad? 


Your Heavenly Father will heal you everywhere you hurt as you forgive your Dad for all the mistakes he made. You see the Lord wants you to be able to move beyond the hurt and pain to a place of forgiveness and this will change how you view your Abba Father. We can often view the Lord the way we see our earthly Dad, so won't you take time with Father and ask Him for the grace to forgive, in Jesus name. In forgiving you will move past your pain and one day minister to others. Remember only the Lord is able to heal you everywhere you hurt.

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 1 John 1:9