Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Is Your Life Busy?



CALLED FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS

FROM GOD'S HEART TO YOURS
Is Your Life Busy?
May 26, 2011


This morning life is happening at too fast a pace for me and one must guard against running ahead of the Lord. Years of wisdom from Father's heart have taught me that this is not a wise thing to do. Instead in choosing to sitting down with Father amidst all the little storms of life that could have consumed me, peace reigned. Everything was crying out, fix me, do me, its garbage day and the man is coming to cut the grass. Realizing of course that the issue was that at four am I was still wide awake and so had only a few hours sleep my body need to slow down to compensate and get my spiritual house in order.

My conclusion is that God time is so very precious that we cannot let anything replace it because if we give it opportunity it will. Wanting to be the intercessor God has called me to be, one needs to be available when He calls. At times it is still a learning process. The United States has been heavy on my heart as have all my precious American brothers and sisters. Their troubles are our troubles. There is a price to pay in choosing to be at Father's feet but it is worth the price to see others protected by our prayers of intercession.

Let us continue to pray for America and those that are suffering during these tornadoes and floods. One of my sisters shared that her area has a tornado warning later today. Let us lay down our lives for our friends, watch and pray with them and together as a body we will overcome by the blood of the Lamb and the Word of our testimony. Greater love has no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13