Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

He Will Never Forsake Or Leave You!



FROM ABBA'S HEART TO OURS

HE WILL NEVER FORSAKE OR LEAVE YOU!

Today I am seeing the faithfulness of God. He hears and answers prayer. He does above all we could ever ask or hope for and He takes care of His own. Let us become rooted and grounded in His Word so that we will not be moved with all the shaking that is going on. Let us be steadfast and always abounding in the work of the Lord for we know that He will never forsake or leave us. Call on Him today and He will answer you and remember that it will always be in keeping with, His Word.


11 So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it. Isa. 55:11 (NKJV)